Please fill out the form below & Download the Parent Consent Form
Mission: To meet students where they are in their spiritual journeys and challenge each individual to grow in both faith and character.
At a time of the year when students are not actively participating in school, L.I.F.E. Camp provides an opportunity and an environment where students can establish a foundation for spiritual learning, practice principles of healthy, wholesome living, and build meaningful relationships.
Camp is held during the ﬁrst three weeks of June (shortly following the academic year) within the Teen F.L.O.W. facility.
* Exception: Thursday off-campus activity: 11:00 AM – Close
**Students must attend Camp both Tuesday and Wednesday to partake in Thursday’s off-campus activity.
Ages: 7th – 12th Grade (completed)
Verse: “Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?“ Psalms 24:3
Teen F.L.O.W. Campus
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays:
- Thursdays are activity days. You must be present on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to participate on Thursdays
- Grades: 7th-12th Completed
Transportation and lunch will be provided.
- NEED A RIDE? CALL 432.686.2525 BEFORE 9:00 A.M.
- Don’t forget to turn in your parent Consent Form when registering
Are transportation accommodations available for L.I.F.E. Camp?
– Yes! To receive Teen F.L.O.W.’s transportation service (free),
signed registration and consent forms must be returned to Teen F.L.O.W.
– Students will be picked up and dropped off either from their homes or pre-approved locations.
* Adult Volunteer Drivers over the age of 21 must provide a Driver’s License copy and consent to a background check
Are meals provided for students?
– Yes! All lunches are prepared and provided (free) by Teen F.L.O.W.